- When boarding a horse or pony there are a great deal of factors to consider. Boarding should compliment both the horse or ponies needs as well as the rider. At Spring House Farm we are able to accommodate both these factors. One of the main importances in regards to the equine is nutrition. We provide not only our own quality hay but we also source quality feed from local feed mills. This sets Spring house farms apart from other facilities since we do not rely on outside vendors for hay, assuring piece of mind for owners. Boarders have ample access to hay in our multiple large fields, and all fields are equipped with automatic waters. Below is a menu of our boarding fees and amenities as well as links for PDF of important documents.
Our faicility also includes:
- 100 x 200 lighted outdoor ring with jumps.
- 60 x 120 indoor (coming soon a viewing room)
- Round pen
- second smaller sand outdoor ring.
Full Care Board $400
- 12x12 stalls with automatic waters and ceiling fans.
- private tack lockers for every boarder.
- Group turn out on large grass pastures and dry lots for off season to insure your horse will have grass. Dry lots always have free choice hay.
- Grain 2x a day
- Day turnout during winter and night for the summer
- other options available upon request*
*fees may apply